CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Boxers or Briefs?

My, my. The men in my family sure have interesting tastes. -smirks-

Carlisle has publicly and openly discussed his underwear preference at a small paneled medical conference that was luckily taped. And he just seems to have an issue with holding back information. Calvin Klein boxer briefs are his admitted preference. -shudders- I could have gone my entire eternal life before learning that particular piece of information.


Find more videos like this on Twifans



Edward apparently has a fetish in underwear. Does anyone else notice how the design is like that of a zebra? Disgusting, man. Even Bella won't want you after seeing that picture! It's, to put it kindly, horrendous. I know what I'm getting you for all following holidays for the next few years.





Emmett, Emmett, Emmett. Upon asking Rosalie kindly to snoop up some pictures for me (as I know you two have taken some more private ones when you think no one else is home), but she kept claiming you don't wear underwear. Ooooh, and not because you're feeling masculine by going commando. Nope. She told me about how you're 'extra sensitive' down there and don't like to be touched as much.

I almost collapsed with laughing so incredibly hard.

Well, this is the best she could give me.

6 comments:

Emmett George Hayle said...

You're a fail - you can see the strap line of my damn boxers. By no means am I any more extra-freaking sensitive than you are, oh believe me - I'm looking to Maria for hits on you my dear brother. It is so worth it. Stop trying to strip me of my masculinity!

Secondly, I'd just like to take this time to point out that...Eddiekins is wearing high-heeled shoes with his boxers...another fetish of his?

Ali said...

I believe Edward waxes his legs... I dunno that's just what I'm picking up from his silky smooth legs :P

Alicey said...

Well this is certainly an interesting development.

Rosie said...

mmm emm your wrong the heels belong to the girl his posing with but anyways I doubt bella would like to know he gets so intimate with other girls apart from her soo...

Emmett George Hayle said...

Actually, I believe I am right - there's a strap around his ankle

Rosie said...

Em, that's the girls ankle lol if that were his ankle, his leg would be too short. It just looks like his cause they are both wearing black socks. Anyways, someone should inform Bella of all this, Edward surely didn't...