CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Three for the price of one.

It would appear that each of my Cullen male counterparts have deemed it necessary to bombard me with the rubbage they consider 'facts' or 'proof' of some negative aspect to my character. Ha! Little do they know that the oldest brother can knock them all down and back, three for the price of one.

-smirk-

I know Edward is probably groaning in agonized anticipation while scooting to the edge of his seat (ignoring Bella for once in his life all the while), Carlisle is slowly putting down his morning copy of the Peninsula Daily News and Emmett is pacing feet away from the desk while Rose sits there and reads this missive aloud so the big words don't slow him down in the process of learning what I'm about.

So why delay any longer?


Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

I didn't think I would have to resort to this level of immaturity. Still higher than that of Emmett, but still. You tossed Alice's name out too recklessly in your last blog post, insinuating that she would stoop low enough to kiss Emmett! Good God, man, she does have standards!

So. This video is a perfect depiction of what your life with Bella would be like in an alternate universe. I took some home footage and had to toy around with it to get the idea, so if it's not perfect... -shrug- Tough.




Emmett McCarty Cullen

-narrows eyes-
Oh, brother, what I have to say about you. Alice didn't like your video you put up last night- in fact, she threw her four hundred and sixteen dollar Gucci black patent metallic leather bamboo detail pumps at my head. Individually. One right after another so I was only thinking I had to duck from one.

Thanks man, thanks a million.

Good thing I have plenty of ammo for the war we wage.

Remember when Rose got so mad that you careened her red BMW convertible into a tree while we were drag racing? Then for a week after you were only allowed to touch one motorized machine in the garage.

I made sure to take at least a picture to capture the moment.




Doctor Carlisle Cullen

Tsk, tsk. Didn't think I forgot about the good doctor, now did you? Of course not. It's in bad form to pay favoritism. You taught me that.

You haven't tried attacking me with a blog post yet, but in due time it's only to be suspected. Consider this a tactical move on my part.

I can't apologize for stealing one of Esme's private photos though. She should stop hiding them in the cookie jar! For two reasons; one, you really are not her sugar daddy. Two, just because we don't have use for the kitchen, doesn't mean we don't go in there!





And there you have it. Three for the price of one.

5 comments:

Emmett George Hayle said...

SCORE! I've been looking for one of those pictures...you didn't happen to get any more did you? -looks hopeful-
and to think I was worried for what you were going to bring...you're tame Jazz. -winks-

Carlisle M Cullen said...

Jasper, I would have never personally attacked you. Lets emphasize the would have. Game on, son. Game on.

Also, there is a reason we told you to stay out of the cookie jar...

Rosalie Hale said...

Fear not Emmett, I have confiscated all other photographs that may have been taken. And although I was upset, I do in the long run forgive you. Jasper, on the other hand, will never be forgiven for pain inflicted upon you. For that matter, he will not be forgiven for any other thing done to Carlisle either. Go ahead and make your attacks at Edward dear brother, for I care not of him.

K.Silvere said...

I have the oddest feeling that if I don't watch what I say, a few other vampires might... remove me from the picture. So I'll attempt to watch my words. Then again, maybe not. So far, I think you're winning this war but that's just a personal opinion. I mean, let's face it: Edward is a depressed, lying, sneaky, creeper. Emmett is arrogant, and full of himself, and while he's hot, there /is/ hotter. Carlisle is old. And no offense to him, but, he's like, 30-something in looks. Not especially what I [or most teenage girls hopefully] look for. And then there's your southern accent... so, in my own, personal opinion, you're winning. End of story. In addition to all of those aforementioned things... you can make Emmett, Edward, and Carlisle fall in love, something I would pay to see. Just a thought.
-Loving this blog war, and how it helps keep me from being so bored that I bang my head on a glass table...
~Lots of love, K.Silvere.

hearyoumee said...

Jaspurr, you're going to win this war, hands down.
natashaexler@hotmail.com