CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scandal in the Cullen Household?

Uh oh. Payback is going to come back and bite my brother in the arse, now isn't it? He shouldn't have said what he did about Alice a few days ago, and how my credit cards should have burn marks on them from her swiping through the machines so much. Lies. Abominable lies.

So I was scanning through pictures of the family on my late night wanderings (as if night had any real relevance in my life) and found an oddly fascinating photo that brought up a few questions in my mind.

  1. Why doesn't Edward seem to notice how awkward the situation is?
  2. Why is Bella so close to Emmett in the first place?

The answer to one is easy. Edward and his life is made of awkward. Also! He's doing that thing he considers 'cute' and is playing oblivious to those around him. Idiot.

The answer to two can vary on opinion. I vote that Bella and Emmett are secret lovers. Don't you think that's the answer that will have Edward more in a tiff? I sure hope so.





2 comments:

Edward Nelluc said...

Edward glares angrily at Jasper, crossing his arms across his chest. "Has it ever occured to you that perhaps Em-bear and Bella are good friends - perhaps /brother and sister/?" He growled, "Bella doesn't /have/ to show off that she loves me every minute of the day."

Anonymous said...

Ooh...someone's an angry elf!!!!

Good job Jasper...kudos