CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm on fire, and now I'm getting ready to bust a move.

For of all, I would like to apologize for the gap of time that I allowed myself to be further away from blogging than necessary. Alice and I went on an impromptu hunting excursion that had us well and truly isolated from internet access. But with Alice maintaining my sole focus for those few days? Let's just say it is the more enjoyable option of the two. ;)

Ah! So it took me some time to decide if I wanted to get Carlisle or Edward today. I mean, after all... Emmett's getting the brunt of the insults. So it seems to me anyway. And once he manages to grow a brain and try holding his own, then maybe I'll throw something else his way. -grins-

It came down to Carlisle (sorry, but not really Doctor).

I was scanning all the pictures he kept safe from view, videos that he doesn't know any of us 'kids' have found, or even those interesting text messages he sends Esme during those long days at the hospital.

Speaking of Esme- who I honestly love dearly- I believe this blog will be quite the eyeopener for her. Isn't it known far and wide that Carlisle is truly and madly in love with his wife? That no other woman can come close to making him that happy?

Then explain to me why Daddy Doctor Man is getting his fairytale happiness with another woman? I surely had no idea he's ever been to Disneyland.





-smirks-

Must be where all the fossilized men take their princess mistresses. Desperate for that happily ever after that Walt Disney always promised young children growing up! Hm. Walt has been dead for how many decades and the public insists a park make for millions of children stays active?

Is anyone else reminded of Michael Jackson and his Neverland estate? Walt Disney- ultimate pedophile.

Alice needs to update Carlisle's tastes in activities it would appear.

0 comments: